Thursday 10 July 2014

M&M and chocolate chip cookies

Edible color palettes #mylittlepieceofheaven
They always say that the color black can NEVER go out of fashion. Well for me, it’s generally out. Sure it can go with a lot of different sorts of items, but I daresay I much prefer the whole spectrum of colors that our world is made out of. I guess the perfect compromise would be to start off with a blank canvas or the color black and add splashes of blues, greens, reds, yellows etc. to it. It’s kinda similar to what I did with these cookies. I started off with a plain but good ol’fashioned chocolate chip cookie recipe (ELIZABETH, 2014) and then altered it to suit my style (i.e. adding pops of color, or in this case, M&Ms); I also had to adjust the size of the cookies (a rough estimate of them would be around the size of my face!) ß as you can see, I do like my cookies.

Be imaginative – try and “taste” the best of both worlds.

ELIZABETH (2014) “Best Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie” Recipe. [Online] Available at: <http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Big-Fat-Chewy-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie/Detail.aspx> [Accessed 10 July 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment